Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 20, 2012

hello lonely blog...

I watched the days ticking along, and you were always in my thoughts, but i felt that i lacked of anything important to say, anything cool, i felt as though no one read you or were interested in you or me...

But then this happened...i got an email from a lady, a first time mom, knee deep in diapers and sufficiently overwhelmed and she thanked me for my posts, she would read them among with other blogs during her child's nighttime feed. It gave me the most awesome feeling and the kick i needed!

hello blog...it is nice to see you again...

2 comments:

  1. Well here is another encouragement - hello :) I'm Em, just found your blog and think it is darling! xx

    ReplyDelete