Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A few things that happened in 2011...

I have been reading many posts that sum up the passing year...they all list accomplishments, failures, blessed events and the list goes on...

So i thought i would try my hand to it...none of these are in any real order...

 - We moved into a new house and finally had a staircase (something very exciting when you previously occupied a hotel room for 3 months)

- We took Finley back to England for him to be christened in the Church where we were married. He saw snow.

- I celebrated turning 26 with my son and husband on Santa Monica Pier.

- Don finally got a 'grown up Daddy' Car.

- Finley dressed as a chicken for Halloween.

- We vacationed to Cabo San Lucas with 3 of our most favourite people.

- Don got an awesome promotion at work...super proud of you hubs!

- I finally feel like a found a 'home' by joining a local MOPs group.

- We attempted our first family roadtrip vacation to San Diego, it resulted in mass food poisoning and we returned the very next day.

- We really became Residents of California by changing our licenses.

- Finley turned one and all the family flew out for his party.

- I opened an Etsy shop.

- I started a Blog.

- Finley took his first steps at 13 months.

- I happily threw away the Baby Bullet as Finley finally quit purees and began to eat real food.

- We had our first real family Christmas.

- We decided to try for baby #2.

I am positive that so much more happened, at least i thought it did.

I feel like that list is so small in comparison to others. But i can not measure our year by a list, it was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment